[erlang-questions] Looking for XMPP client

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman@REDACTED
Mon Dec 15 11:10:14 CET 2008

Sargun,

I think I used that when I was looking at Jabberlang.

If I remember correctly the only real issue I had was to do with getting my
Jabberlang bot to connect to gmail chat servers, which was probably what I
had to mess about with it for (but it didn't take long).

Cheers

Kirk