[erlang-questions] Looking for XMPP client

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman@REDACTED
Mon Dec 15 10:50:54 CET 2008

Anton,

The Jabberlang stuff is actually usable, it needs a few modifications but
nothing major, I think it was just to do with the connect stuff.

I knocked up a quick bot using it some time ago and that worked fine, I
would post my mods, but I seem to have lost them (sorry). But it really
didn't take long to get it working (a matter of hours rather than days).

Cheers

Kirk Bateman