[erlang-questions] SF Erlounge, January 15th at EA/Rupture

Nick Gerakines nick@REDACTED
Fri Dec 12 21:04:16 CET 2008

Last week I announced that Rupture/EA is interested in hosting SF
Erlounge in January. The response was good and I'd like to set the
date to January 15th at 7:00 pm. This event is open to the public with
drinks and light snacks provided. This is a great chance to meet other
Erlang hackers and spectators and present your ideas. Rupture/EA is
happy to host this until 8:00 pm where we will probably migrate to get
drinks and dinner afterward.

We are located at Harrison St & 2nd St, just a few blocks north of
South Park, south of Market St. Our office is a comfortable 10 minute
walk from the Caltrain station for anyone in the south-bay who would
like to attend.

    400 2nd Street, Suite 350
    San Francisco, CA 94107

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. My mobile is
+1 (415) 963-1165.

# Nick Gerakines