[erlang-questions] Autogenerating node names

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Fri Dec 12 09:24:29 CET 2008

I just did the command on my mac and it says:

[tony@REDACTED src]$ grep epmd /etc/services
epmd            4369/tcp    # Erlang Port Mapper Daemon
epmd            4369/udp    # Erlang Port Mapper Daemon

Cool. When did this happend? I guess it's been there for a while?

/Tony