[erlang-questions] How to interpet erl_crash.dump file

Dale Harvey harveyd@REDACTED
Thu Dec 11 20:11:09 CET 2008

just to point out that the 'upload' in crashdumpviewer wont work
on most recent browsers, can get round it by doing

crashdump_viewer:read_file(junk,"path=/path/to/erl_crash.dump").

after starting the application, then browsing to the site
as normal