[erlang-questions] SNMP library: Is it possible to find out EngineId of remote SNMP agent through SNMPv3 protocol?

Денис Артёмов art_den@REDACTED
Thu Dec 11 05:21:24 CET 2008

I want to find out the EngineId of remote SNMP agent from SNMP manager. I know that EngineId is included into each PDU packet from remote SNMP agent after any request from SNMP manager (even if there is no correct auth or priv info in the request). But I don't know how to extract it from PDU packet. Is it possible with Erlang's SNMP library?