[erlang-questions] ideas for an iphone app

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Wed Dec 10 17:24:13 CET 2008

Well, I had the Erlang vm running on the iPhone. Some minor
build and cross-compiler stuff but otherwise no problem.

But you have to supply the vm with every app you want to run so this
will not be a real option.

I think it's possible to install a dummy app with the erlang vm and
then send applications that only contains some kind of launcher
together with
erang code.

Or even better use pawnage tool and do what ever you want with the
phone.
(It's a simple processes, but do not support the unlock of the
iPhone3G yet)

/Tony