[erlang-questions] ideas for an iphone app

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Dec 10 12:51:46 CET 2008

Greetings,

Until Apple includes an Erlang VM it is not possible to run Erlang apps
on the iPhone.

Quoting from Apple Insider
(http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/03/11/iphone_sdk_may_block_firefox_java_background_apps.html):

"No interpreted code may be downloaded and used in an Application except
for code that is interpreted and run by Apple’s Published APIs and
builtin interpreter(s)," Apple says in the agreement.

bengt