[erlang-questions] qlc join query results

Bernard Duggan bernie@REDACTED
Mon Dec 8 05:40:12 CET 2008

Bernard Duggan wrote:
> What exactly is it
> about that ordering of generators that causes qlc to choose a different
> join method and, in a more general sense, how can we predict which
> method will be chosen?
Whoops - on inspection of the results of qlc:info(), it appears both the
first and second queries use the 'merge' join method.  So my question
above should in fact read "why does the 'merge' join method produce
different results depending on the order of the generators?".

Cheers,

Bernard