[erlang-questions] Fwd: RDF libraries/modules?

Parnell Springmeyer ixmatus@REDACTED
Tue Dec 2 10:40:48 CET 2008

Ulises wrote:
> forgot to hit the 'reply-all' button ...

Ulises,

I am also considering writing one myself - I am soon going to begin
building an RDF Triple Store in Erlang - maybe we should make a google
code project? Either way RDF parsers are not all that difficult to build
- parsers with SPARQL support, forward chaining reasoning support, and
triple store backend support are another story entirely. At this point
I'm only interested in a proof-of-concept for my own triple store
project and would only be looking at a module that can parse an RDF
graph and serialize to an RDF graph.

--- Parnell Springmeyer