[erlang-questions] How to get the line number of current executable code?

Ahmed Ali ahmed.nawras@REDACTED
Tue Aug 26 01:34:26 CEST 2008

Hi All,

This discussion is interesting. Just wanted to know if it is possible
to get the function that called current function. Is this possible?

Best regards,

Ahmed Al-Issaei