[erlang-questions] How to access functions type signatures?

Dimitry Golubovsky <>
Sun Aug 3 03:59:41 CEST 2008

Just for the record: it seems that calling edoc:get_doc on each source
file, and then calling edoc:layout on what comes from get_doc (2nd
element of the tuple) results in running the same callbacks as
edoc:application does, but no files are created at all; XML is
returned as a string.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Joseph Wayne Norton
<> wrote:
> Dimitry -
> I'm not sure about the other files ... I just ignore them.  You probably
> need to check the edoc source code for suggestions.
> - Joe

>> Is it possible to suppress the creation of all this HTML framed stuff
>> (index.html, erlang.png and others)?

Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web