[erlang-questions] R12B-1 runtime-errors

denis <>
Wed Apr 30 17:23:28 CEST 2008

If I’m remember well, no. We are developing on windows, and the result was a
crash of werl, but no crash dump. I tried on linux, and got the same kind of
errors. But I can’t remember if we had a core and/or crash dump. The error
was random, sometime bad tag, sometimes otherwise.

  _____

De : Chih-Wei Yu [mailto:]
Envoyé : mercredi 30 avril 2008 11:14
À : denis
Cc :
Objet : Re: [erlang-questions] R12B-1 runtime-errors

Hi,

We have binary matching yes. Did your runtime produce a crash dump or core?

Regards,

Chih-Wei Yu

On 4/30/08, denis <> wrote:

Do you use binary pattern matching  in your program ?

I already had the same kind of errors (at random) in a program which did
pattern matching on binaries. It was a bug in R12B1.

It's fixed in R12B2.

Regards

Denis

  _____