[erlang-questions] Flooring integer division in Erlang?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Sun Apr 27 02:13:21 CEST 2008

2008/4/27 Dimitry Golubovsky <golubovsky@REDACTED>:

> Hi,
>
> I am implementing a program that converts intermediate output from a
> Haskell compiler (Yhc Core) to Erlang Core. Therefore it is desirable
> to emulate behavior of Haskell operations as closely as possible. So
> whatever could be used, would be good, either high level, or low level
> implementation. Low level could probably be done at the virtual
> machine level, but this does not seem to be the best way as would
> result in custom version of the VM.  If there is a high level
> implementation I'd appreciate if you provide a link.
>
> Thanks.

I don't quite understand. Will you then compile Erlang Core to the Erlang VM
and in that way get a Haskell running on Erlang? In that case cool. How are
you representing Haskell data types in erlang?

Robert