[erlang-questions] Flooring integer division in Erlang?

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky@REDACTED
Sun Apr 27 00:58:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am implementing a program that converts intermediate output from a
Haskell compiler (Yhc Core) to Erlang Core. Therefore it is desirable
to emulate behavior of Haskell operations as closely as possible. So
whatever could be used, would be good, either high level, or low level
implementation. Low level could probably be done at the virtual
machine level, but this does not seem to be the best way as would
result in custom version of the VM.  If there is a high level
implementation I'd appreciate if you provide a link.

Thanks.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web