[erlang-questions] compile error in LINUX 2.6 : "Fatal, could not get clock_monotonic value!, errno = 22"

Matthew Dempsky matthew@REDACTED
Tue Apr 22 10:37:42 CEST 2008

2008/4/21 Nageshwar Bajamahal <nbajamah@REDACTED>:
> erlc -W  +debug_info +warn_obsolete_guard
> -I/home/nbajamah/utils/otp_src_R12B-2/lib/stdlib/include -o../ebin yecc.erl
>
> Fatal, could not get clock_monotonic value!, errno = 22

Is this repeatable?  What if you just run "erlc"?  If so, what's the
output of "strace erlc" (particularly calls to the clock_gettime
syscalls)?

Is there anything unusual about this Linux host?  E.g., is it using
any virtualization or an embedded system without a real-time clock?
What Linux distribution are you using?