[erlang-questions] latest erlide plugin crashing eclipse on macosx leopard

Bob Cowdery bob@REDACTED
Fri Apr 18 23:35:15 CEST 2008

Its no help but I'm trying to do the same on Ubuntu Linux and it's
crashing with different traceback or locking up. I was thinking I had a
bad erlang install as I'm also having trouble with wxerlang but now I'm
not sure how many issues there are.

Bob