[erlang-questions] DHT in erlang

db masterofquestions@REDACTED
Tue Apr 15 18:21:55 CEST 2008

I am also interested in erlang distributed hash table.  Is there a public
link for the project available?

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Henrique Ferreiro <
henrique.ferreiro@REDACTED> wrote:

> I implemented the chord DHT for an end of degree project. Let me now if
> you have any questions.
>
> O Xov, 13-03-2008 ás 14:59 +1100, jm escribiu:
> > Ashish Sharma wrote:
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Has anyone implemented some DHT (standard or custom) distributed hash
> > > table in erlang or has seen such implementation.
> > >

> > I've thought about it in passing but had to start working on something
> > else. I was  looking at it from the bit torrent perspective though. The
> > intent was more trying to optimise local network traffic than to
> > actually run a tracker or bt client. Where you thinking of something
> > specific algorithm (eg chord http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/), purpose,
> > etc?
> >

> > Jeff.

rk

That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the
nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is
increased.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson