[erlang-questions] Vector instructions

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Thu Apr 10 03:18:36 CEST 2008

Thomas Lindgren wrote:
> --- jm <jeffm@REDACTED> wrote:
>> Where would you recommend starting? Any good
>> references on parallel
>> vector and matrix operations/algorithms?
>
> I think Golub and Van Loan is a good point to get
> going, though the field itself is vast. Also, take a
> look at Fortran 90:s array syntax and how it is
> compiled. (Matlab is probably similar.)

Got five minutes and tracked it down. Thought I'd post the full citation
for anyone else interested

http://www.citeulike.org/user/sprite/article/252315

G. H. Golub & C. F. Van Loan (1996). Matrix Computations (Johns Hopkins
Studies in Mathematical Sciences). The Johns Hopkins University Press.

Jeff.