[erlang-questions] Sony Vector library with BSD license

Roger Larsson roger.larsson@REDACTED
Tue Apr 8 21:24:31 CEST 2008

Sony library with BSD license.
For x86, PowerPC PPU, Cell SPE

http://www.bulletphysics.com/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4884&f=&t=

Read the "overview document" as it has some very interesting thoughts about
data layout - AoS (Array of Structures) and  SoA (Structure of Arrays).
The library supports both layouts.

/RogerL