[erlang-questions] URL parsing and construction

Nicholas Gerakines <>
Tue Apr 8 05:52:40 CEST 2008

I'm surprised that no one has written a yecc parser for this. Any volunteers? I'd be *really* interested in one.

# Nick Gerakines

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael T. Richter <>
To: erlang-questions <>
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2008 8:35:07 PM
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] URL parsing and construction

           On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 13:30 +0100, Dale Harvey wrote:
      yaws provides functions for parsing urls
 The code I wrote based on their parser handles it, but it's a bit obscenely large.  I'm not sure how to make it smaller, but it works well enough for my purposes at this time.
 Michael T. Richter <> (GoogleTalk: )
 The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. (Paul Fix)

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

erlang-questions  mailing  list