[erlang-questions] URL parsing and construction

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter@REDACTED
Tue Apr 8 05:35:07 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 13:30 +0100, Dale Harvey wrote:

> yaws provides functions for parsing urls

I looked at it and it gave me the clues for writing my own.  The yaws
parser, however, can't cope with URLs of the form
doesn't support user/password combinations.

The code I wrote based on their parser handles it, but it's a bit
obscenely large.  I'm not sure how to make it smaller, but it works well
enough for my purposes at this time.
--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@REDACTED> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter@REDACTED)