[erlang-questions] error in file processing

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Apr 7 09:24:33 CEST 2008

Greetings,

Without having seen your code I can only suggest that you start erlang
with a higher value for the maximum number of processes. From the
documentation (http://erlang.org/doc/man/erl.html):
+P Number
 Sets the maximum number of concurrent processes for this system. Number
must be in the range 16..134217727. Default is 32768.

bengt