[erlang-questions] Any recent progress on Haskerl?

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Fri Apr 4 16:08:34 CEST 2008

Dimitry Golubovsky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has there been any progress on Haskerl recently?
>
> The latest commit shown here:
>
> http://www.tornkvist.org/darcsweb?r=haskerl;a=summary
>
> is 5 months ago: has the code migrated over to another repo, or is the
> project just suspended?

Nothing has happend since then.

I would be more than happy to let someone else chip in.
However note that, since this was my first Haskell project ever,
the code is very poorly written and a seasoned Haskell coder
would probably rewrite everything from scratch.

So feel free to grab the code and hack away on it :-)
And if you do; please keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers, Tobbe