[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlide 0.3.40
Tue Apr 1 23:44:36 CEST 2008
It's been a while since the last announcement, even if development has
been ongoing. There are many improvements, I will only name the ones I
* R12 should now be supported (but not for developing erlide itself)
* console is better, and has even syntax highlighting
* ETS tables with lexical and parsing data are removed when editor is closed
* lexical scanning is done more lazily (saving memory)
* caching is done for documentation and file structure ("go to function")
* included files are handled properly (definitions are found)
* simple completion of module names in editor
You can get it from
or point eclipse update manager at http://erlide.sf.net/update.
NB. Please note that there is a 0.3.41, but that's not as stable - use
at your own risk. It adds the possibility to run without an Erlang
backend (but then there's no functionality either).
....( )/ ( )...
More information about the erlang-questions