[erlang-questions] How to implement multiple sockets per client?

James Cone jcone@REDACTED
Sat Sep 29 10:01:36 CEST 2007

If the end-to-end assumption held, then the client could listen and give
the server details about where to connect the other socket to, thereby
guaranteeing that the sockets were matched.

Alternatively, for each incoming connection on the main listen socket,
the server could listen on another port and send details to the client.

I'm still not convinced, like Bob, that I know what the two sockets are
for, that can't be done better with one socket.