[erlang-questions] slow file I/O (was Not an Erlang fan)

Caoyuan dcaoyuan@REDACTED
Thu Sep 27 21:14:38 CEST 2007

It took the code 5.1 seconds on my machine.

>From line_server:divide_lines/3, it seems binary matching should avoid
one byte matching as Thomas said :-)

BTW, after add -compile([native]). My code took about 5.2 seconds now,
where process_match tooks about 1.2 seconds of this 5.2 seconds.

BR,
- Caoyuan