[erlang-questions] Two nodes in schema and different info in each

Dmitriy Gorbenko <>
Wed Sep 26 20:13:05 CEST 2007

()36> mnesia:del_table_copy(schema, ).
{atomic,ok}
()37> mnesia:info().
---> Processes holding locks <---
---> Processes waiting for locks <---
---> Participant transactions <---
---> Coordinator transactions <---
---> Uncertain transactions <---
---> Active tables <---
schema         : with 2        records occupying 515      words of mem
tt             : with 1        records occupying 287      words of mem
===> System info in version "4.3.5", debug level = none <===
opt_disc. Directory "/home/bazil/try/" is used.
use fallback at restart = false
running db nodes   = ['','']
stopped db nodes   = ['']
master node tables = []
remote             = []
ram_copies         = []
disc_copies        = [schema,tt]
disc_only_copies   = []
[{'',disc_copies},{'',disc_copies}] =
[tt,schema]
32 transactions committed, 6 aborted, 0 restarted, 17 logged to disc
0 held locks, 0 in queue; 0 local transactions, 0 remote
0 transactions waits for other nodes: []
ok

That is why I am asking this question.