[erlang-questions] Two nodes in schema and different info in each

Dmitriy Gorbenko <>
Wed Sep 26 17:44:28 CEST 2007

hello everyone

I have a question about mnesia. I have three nodes in schema (two with
disc_copies, one with ram_copies):

running db nodes   = ['','','']
stopped db nodes   = []
[{'',ram_copies},
 {'',disc_copies},
 {'',disc_copies}] = [schema,tt]

And I turned off node  Well, I type mnesia:info() at
 node, and saw that removed node is in stopped_db_nodes array.

Next I type command "mnesia:del_table_copy(schema, removed_node)." and
at , but removed node did not disappear from
'stopped_db_nodes' array, but at second node - he did.

How it could be - than two nodes in schema has different datas (using
mnesia:info()):

at first:
running db nodes   = ['','']
stopped db nodes   = ['']