[erlang-questions] Memcached client implementation

David Welton davidnwelton@REDACTED
Sat Sep 22 01:36:00 CEST 2007

>         Possibly, but that's missing multi-gets, which would really freak my
> client out since one of the things it does is combines multiple
> individual gets into a single request.

Right.  I don't see any sort of 'reaper' process either, to get rid of
stale entries.

>         That's pretty code, otherwise, though.  Might not take much to get
> it doing enough to make it test-worthy.  It needs a multi-get and a
> flush at least, I think.

No, although I think contacting the author would be a good idea so as
to ensure that it's under the proper license.

--
David N. Welton
http://www.welton.it/davidw/