[erlang-questions] A new erlang book?

Cameron Kerr ckerr@REDACTED
Fri Sep 21 03:31:07 CEST 2007

I'm currently proposing a paper for our Telecommunications program,
the paper will be about Architectures for Computer Network
Applications. I would be very interested in a book that would be
suitable as a course text (I've got 'Programming Erlang' ordered).

I'm proposing we teach the course in Erlang, because it simply
wouldn't be feasible to teach in C or Java, and would like a book
that teaches a good amount of principle, as well as a useful subset
of Erlang/OTP.

I'd also like to hear of any suitable papers that people would
recommend (I'm thinking of prescribing part of Joe's thesis as a
reading)

As a bonus, something that also includes a bit of P2P architecture
would be appreciated.