[erlang-questions] Vector and matrix libraries

Benjamin Tolputt <>
Fri Sep 21 02:26:38 CEST 2007

WQhile not one of the "big guns" in the Erlang crowd (I wouldn't even
call myself a pea shooter!!!), I would be interested in looking into the
code you developed. My work involves GPS/GIS and as such I would at
least understand most the code involved.

Currentl we are having to use Erlang primarily as a "load balancing"
solution as the math has been extracted out into a driver. Being able to
integrate the math and the Erlang code would (hopefully) make parallel
alot of the code currently running serial due to the driver bottleneck.