[erlang-questions] Large array of data structures

David Mitchell monch1962@REDACTED
Thu Sep 20 10:07:25 CEST 2007

I guess the obvious response would be "use a database" for that
quantity of data, but I can't see that you're going to get 2ms search
times once you write it to disc.  Pretty sure that limits you to
RAM-only solutions.

Anyone know how well mnesia scales up in that scenario?

Regards

Dave M.