[erlang-questions] Erlang Book 1996 vs. 2007

pat eyler pat.eyler@REDACTED
Wed Sep 19 14:40:26 CEST 2007

On 9/19/07, Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt <dmitriid@REDACTED> wrote:
> There are some chapters missing from v2007 as compared to v1996 such as

> These might be suitable for a book on more advanced topics, I guess. So
> the question is: will such a book be written/available? :)

I have been talking with a publisher (I can't say which one right now)
who's quite interested in getting into the FP space.  It sounds like
they want to do it right (avoid the draw academic tomes and focus
on practical programming; look at some advanced topics; and get
authors who are recognizable in the community).  I'll pass these
and other ideas along to them.  If anyone is interested in working on
a book, let me know and I would be happy to pass along contact info.

--
thanks,
-pate