[erlang-questions] Comma, semicolon. Aaaaa

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie@REDACTED
Wed Sep 19 00:45:44 CEST 2007

A note to all newbies: matters of punctuation are *really* simplified
if you use Emacs's Erlang mode ...  or some other editor/IDE that's
aware of Erlang syntax.

To this day, I still rely on Emacs to indent things for me, and if the
indentation isn't what I expect, it means that I've omitted a comma or
semicolon.  Ditto if the compiler hates one of my input files.
(Because I ignored Emacs's indentation, typically because I forgot to
re-indent a region after major cut-and-or-paste surgery.)

-Scott