[erlang-questions] hrtime/0, Was: now/0 resolution

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Thu Sep 13 05:14:36 CEST 2007

Oh, I also forgot to state that exposing clock_gettime() via a driver
and using erlang:port_call/3 takes around 75us on the same machine as
below, so a BIF would definitely be a better choice in this regard.