[erlang-questions] RefactorErl released

lestat lestat@REDACTED
Mon Sep 10 15:58:06 CEST 2007

Hi!

The main idea behind the system is that we store the AST and the
statical semantical information(like visibility, scope) - required by
the refactorings - in the database.
The refactorings work directly on the database keeping it's consistency.
This way you do not have to reparse the code after every refactoring.
As another option this way you can easily create a batch of
refactorings and check out the files just after the last one.

Regards,
	Tamas Nagy