[erlang-questions] Tilera responds

Salvatore Mangano smangano@REDACTED
Sat Sep 8 15:56:03 CEST 2007

Here is an email I just received from them:

Hi Salvatore,

Thanks for your interest in Tilera and the TILE64 processor. We have
received a large volume of requests following our launch at Hot Chips, so we
apologize for the delay in contacting you and appreciate your patience.

Currently, we are focused on supporting large enterprise OEMs. We definitely
recognize that there are benefits in working with groups such as the Erlang
community. Once we broaden our business engagement model, we will explore
such opportunities.

If there are other ways we can engage, at a high level, in order to assist
you with your book, we will be happy to explore such opportunities.

Thanks once again for your interest and please feel free to check back with
us as we broaden our business engagement model in the future.

Best regards,

Tilera Sales