[erlang-questions] Seeking guidance

Dinesh B Vadhia dineshbvadhia@REDACTED
Thu Sep 6 18:50:31 CEST 2007

We are a startup in the US considering the use of Erlang for an API-based server product.  Customers will use the product to build web-based applications that will call the API's on the server.

The Erlang concurrent and distributed facilities would be significant pluses for us.  What we are unclear about is Erlang's support for different languages calling our API's ie. can customers building web-based applications with Java, C, C++, C#, Ruby or Python call the API's?

Thank-you.

Dinesh