[erlang-questions] gen_server and multiple workers

David King dking@REDACTED
Wed Sep 5 01:30:33 CEST 2007

Thank you Paul for your advice; I was able to get this working. I
wrote a generic implementation of an N-worker supervisor/gen_server
that uses an external (Perl) program, and a how-to with the relevent
code (http://www.ketralnis.com/roller/dking/entry/20070903) if anyone
wants a copy of it.