[erlang-questions] Erlide is not working

Lone Wolf <>
Tue Sep 4 19:43:27 CEST 2007

I have the latest Eclipse version (Europa) installed on my system and
I got the latest Erlide version available.
But when trying to create an Erlang project, I got the following error:
The selected wizard could't be started.
Plug-in org.erlide.ui was unable to load class
Any ideas?

    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before.
  E.A Poe

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?