[erlang-questions] Tools for Erlangers

Dustin Sallings dustin@REDACTED
Sat Sep 1 21:31:34 CEST 2007

On Sep 1, 2007, at 10:59, Lone Wolf wrote:

> What is your Erlang development tools?
> For Java, I have IntelliJ, Ant, Maven and alot of frameworks (Spring,
> Hibernate, Seam...).
> For Erlang, resources are so limited (ErlyWeb, Maven plugin and
> Erlide).
> Do you recommend any tools for Erlanger?

	They're not limited, they're just not required.  It's relatively
impossible to write any remotely complex java application without a
large number of support tools to help you with some of the more
tedious parts.

	For erlang, I use vi and ``erl -make'' with an Emakefile that looks
like this:

{"src/*", [debug_info, {outdir, "ebin"}, {i, "include"}]}.

--
Dustin Sallings