[erlang-questions] Instant Erlang?

David Mitchell monch1962@REDACTED
Tue Oct 30 20:41:09 CET 2007

Thanks everyone - plenty of viable options to try.

I'll do some experimenting with just ZIPping up the Erlang directory
and my app, and then just unzipping it on the target machine - if that
works, it'd be ideal.

Failing that, the CEAN option looks good - although it's not quite as
simple as an unzip, it's pretty much the next best solution.

Time to get to work...

Thanks and regards

Dave M.