[erlang-questions] : idea: tagging subject line in this group

Mon Oct 29 09:52:09 CET 2007

I am for it.

I can also make it possible to customize your Mailman
subscription in to filter on such topics (it is called
`topic' in Mailman lingo).

The Mailman topic filter will filter the Subject: header
for (topic specifig) regular expressions of my
(listadmin) choice and each user can then choose
to receive messages on the configured topics or not.

The only problem has been to define the topics.
Can we take Joe's suggestion as it is? Topics can
of course be added later, but every time we change
topic definitions it will affect all topic users.

We will also have to be prepared for the noobs that
has not read the welcome message (where I will have
to explain about topics) or the list presentation
(where I also will have to explain it).