[erlang-questions] Distrobuted/Fragmented Mnesia node crash

Eranga Udesh casper2000a@REDACTED
Sat Oct 27 08:18:34 CEST 2007

I created a Fragmented Mnesia HowTo at
http://www.trapexit.org/Mnesia_Table_Fragmentation. Mnesia experts, pls let
me know if there's any wrong or better ways of doing things than how I have
written there.

BRgds,
- Eranga

-----Original Message-----
From: Eranga Udesh [mailto:casper2000a@REDACTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 10:31 PM
To: 'Torbjorn Tornkvist'; 'erlang-questions@REDACTED'
Subject: RE: [erlang-questions] Distrobuted/Fragmented Mnesia node crash

Well, the node suddenly terminates. I think getting Segmentation Fault. Node
is running as a Release and I used both ERL_CRASH_DUMP and
ERL_CRASH_DUMP_SECONDS env variables, but unfortunately the crash even
doesn't create the Crash Dump file. I will try to debug this further and
publish any findings I get. Meanwhile anybody else getting a similar issues,
pls share.

Yes, I will do a write up at trapexit about fragmented mnesia.

Brgds,
- Eranga