[erlang-questions] erlang api documentation

YC yinso.chen@REDACTED
Thu Oct 25 19:19:12 CEST 2007

My 2 cents,

1) is Erlang documentation consumable?  i.e. XML or some other manipulatable
format.  If so, the user interface just need to be adequate.  People can
always import into their favorite doc browser or print.

2) Erlang's documentation is currently sparse, compared to perl, php,
python, etc.  A suggestion is to "open up" the documentation and have user
help improve that, like wiki style or comment style such as php/postgresql
(or there might be better ideas out there).