[erlang-questions] erlang api documentation

Kenneth Lundin <>
Wed Oct 24 19:03:50 CEST 2007

Hi Frank,

Please explain what you mean with "hyper linked" version and why you don't as it
seems, think that the available documentation on erlang.org

is hyperlinked?

We are well aware of that the html format is not modern and that it
would be good with better search facilities but I don't know if that
is what you are after.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson