[erlang-questions] Multiple gen_fsm instances and gen_tcp:accept/1

Joern opendev@REDACTED
Wed Oct 17 18:08:58 CEST 2007

Dear erlang-questions,

I'd like to spawn a supervised instance of (the same) gen_fsm instance
for each successful return of gen_tcp:accept/1 - these non-permanent
gen_fsm's talk a stateful protocol over TCP / IP.

However I am a little bit unsure how to implement this right: use a
gen_server with a custom receive loop (I cannot use active receiving,
the protocol uses yet another funny framing) that uses proc_lib to
instantiate each gen_fsm? If so, how would I specify the appropriate
supervision tree?

Best regards,

Joern