[erlang-questions] Basic questions, also related to yaws and mnesia

Berlin Brown berlin.brown@REDACTED
Tue Oct 16 02:34:46 CEST 2007

I should probably move away from yaws for a sec and go over the
basics, but I am really close to what I want to do.

I have a record and a list of records, but I don't know the best ways
to extract the data and show the data out of the record.

For example, with this code; how would I iterate(map?) those links and
display them.

out(Args) ->
	{ok, EntityLinks} = botlist_find_links:find_links(),
	{ html,
	 	yaws_api:f("~p", [EntityLinks])
	}.

This is the record.
-record(entity_links, {main_url, url_title, keywords, rating,
full_name, created_on}).

--
Berlin Brown
http://botspiritcompany.com/botlist/spring/help/about.html