[erlang-questions] Erlang or OCaml

Lone Wolf hubaghdadi@REDACTED
Tue Oct 16 00:43:28 CEST 2007

Hi.
Recently, I have been trying to learn a language other than Java.
Erlang seems to be ready for the prime time (used in the commercial world).
On the other side, OCaml seems to be a cool and capable language.
I want to learn something useful and fun.
Tell what do you think ?
(if you are Erlang die-hard, please put this aside ;))

    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before.
  E.A Poe